Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Thursday 27 October 2016

When sleep takes over...

By 06:01

I used to hear a friend of mine say that she wonders how some people can manage to sleep in a noisy environment, and whenever she said that, I would nod my head in agreement until it happened to me!

Back in the University, a couple of us went out to buy stuffs in bulk for the month from school and we stopped to blend the tomatoes and pepper.
And you know the 'Grrrrrrrr...' sound it makes when the engine is on. You will not believe that with all that noise Yours truly that was placed to 'guard' our tomatoes dozed off... And dozed off peacefully at that. lolzz.

You can imagine my embarrassment when I heard my name.
VERA!!!!!! are you sleeping with all the noise?

I couldn't even reply. Lolz
That's a sure sign that when the body says YES to sleep 'Nathing' can say No!

So I found this cute photos of some awkward positions that some kids took to sleep and I could not help but laugh at some and open my mouth in shock at others and I thought to share them with you.

So here the are.
Enjoy!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment