Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Wednesday 21 September 2016

SIDE BY SIDE by Thercee Murdee

By 18:37

They were both fat, short and dark, but It wasn't just about them looking like twins, they also sold almost the same items in the same street. I met one before the other and i still have no regret meeting both. But the issue is that given the circumstances with which i met them, I'm left to choose one in place of the other. If they traded different items in the same place or the same items in different places, then i won't have had a problem. Now I look at the first one i met, whose shop is first and walk pass her to the other, whose shop is just the next.

Its not my fault. What happened was that, after my first encounter with the first, I never saw her again till i almost left. What I bought from her the second had so I'm stuck with the second, and as much as i enjoy her services i just feel sad walking by the first who is now consistent and all i can give her is my greetings as she watch me give the second my money.

This is a mini market situation, where you have to choose one seller instead of the other just by the side.

Life leaves us with decisions as this to make. How do we respond to them? Do we leave both options or run back to the first as she returns or do we remain with the second instead just like i did. As we face different situations and are left with these choices, let's apply God's wisdom before we jump into any of them.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment