Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Friday 2 September 2016

A FiShstoRY (3)

By 08:08

One of the things I love to do is carrying out research about 'abnormal' things. Things or animals that defile the stereotypes placed on them by scientist or people. Nature just has a way of inspiring me and in fact the whole of creation inspires me to worship...

In line with that, allow me introduce to you Mr GOLD FISH

The fish actually has a golden color hence its name but what's crazy about it is that it can change its color to the color of the light that it is exposed to over a period of time.
This is God using a fish to tell us that we become what we constantly expose ourselves to...good or bad
(You should think on that...what's the word now? Emmm. Selah! That's the word. Selah meaning pause and think calmly...do that now)

The next crazy thing about Gold fish is that they do not have STOMACH!!! Yeah you actually just read that.
Hold on, God didn't make a mistake
What then happens when they eat?

When they eat,different part of their intestines do what the stomach usually do by aiding digestion,because of this gold fish eat small amount per time since food can't be stored in their system for a long period of time.
(You can close your mouth now from the initial shock. Lolz)

God is so awesome...he has a reason he made everything the way they are.

Another weird fact about this amazing fish is as regards their growth. The height or level they grow to is determined by the environment they grow in.
So they can be stunted and unable to reach their full potential if they are kept in tanks that are too small for them, but with the right environment, they can grow a foot long.
This reminds me again about what and who I surround my self with. Like that popular story of an eagle that grew up with chickens so it thought it couldn't fly since all the chickens around him walked with their feet, the bird did so too...
Hmmm God help me!

One of my fears is when I get to heaven and God say,my dear Vera you achieved less than what you were supposed to...oh dear!!!
I want to die empty,exhausting every talent,skill, passion that I have inside to the glory of His name. I want to reach my full potential to his glory and so help me God...
(You can actually drop comments of how I can do this if you have any, I'm opened to your suggestions...thanks in advance)

Lastly, on a lighter note, a collective noun for gold fish is 'a troubling'. So if you see plenty gold fish gather together you would say 'look at a troubling of gold fish'... Hmmm talk about wahala...lolzzzz

Hope this inspires you too like it did me.?
Have a blissful evening and feel free to share.

Shallom!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment