Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Wednesday 31 August 2016

All that counts...

By 05:05

I know I should be putting out a lot of stuffs on my page, post stories, write and do so many other things to get people to read and enjoy. You know to get traffic, follower, have an online presence and even start earning money from all that but...

I don't!

Yeah! I don't At least not all the time.
And here is why:

I don't just want to focus all my energy in building a blog and online friends and neglect the friends I can see, neglect the ones close to me. Because truth be told,I could have a million followers on the various social media and have none to rely on when I need to cry (I just love to cry sometimes...(Bag of tears)lolz). I don't want to sacrifice my 'physical' relationships for the online ones and have no one to rely on when I need it the most.
I love to connect with friends online! Oh yes I do, but when I have to choose who to spend more time with,I would choose those around me because they are more tested hence can be trusted
So I would ask you this question:

Hope you don't spend all your time on the Net and neglect the Nest of reliable friends around you.
Build real relationship,invest in them because truth be told that's all that would matter some day.

Meanwhile, stay tuned for more WOW stories coming shortly.

Peace!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment