Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Tuesday 2 August 2016

By 06:19
The Sun has its own glory and so does the moon and stars. Even each stars are different from each other but they all shine. These were the words that jumped out from my bible study this morning.

Lesson: Stop comparing yourself with others, learn from them and become better, but don't become them. Discover your uniqueness and stick to it! Don't become somebody's photocopy because no matter how clean a photocopy is,there is always a difference with the original. Be the original you God created you to be
If you were made to be a star, don't wish to be a sun,you would end up been frustrated. Instead shine brightly as the star you were made to be and let men see your light and glorify the father in heaven for creating a beautiful shining star as you.

My prayer: God help me discover my uniqueness, help me find out what makes me,me and help me stick to it. Help me use my uniqueness to bring you glory.
Amen!

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment