Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Saturday 2 April 2016

Finding your Natural Habitat Part 3

By 01:18
I remember walking home from work some years ago. While I was walking at a fence at the left side of the road, something caught my attention. It was the shocking sight of an unusual shape hanging on the wall. It looked like an angry face with eyes fixed on me.
Out of curiosity,I left my track and walked close to the wall to know exactly what it was. Behold! It was a butterfly. I stretched out my hand to pick it up but it fluttered away. Later on I found out that the shape and colour of butterflies help them to blend into their surroundings and deceive as well as warn predators to stay away.
Everything in life exist for a purpose. Your skin colour,race,nationality,shape, height and experiences are all for a purpose. Instead of trying to change who you naturally are to somebody else,endeavour to add value to your personality,experiences,natural abilities and use them to manoeuvre your circumstances for better and positively influence the world around you.
Do that today and start living in your Natural habitat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment