Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Monday 11 April 2016

Story: Ballerina continues...

By 02:12
Sorry guys for the short delay. Ballerina continues immediately...

Bryan Kunle and Owen showed up outside the dance hall catching the attention of Thecla who gives a warm grin at the sight of Bryan,he winks back at her flashing his teeth with swagger.

"Oh boy" Kunle exclaimed! "That babe is a paragon of impeccable beauty"

"Yeah! You can say that again. That's my precious peridot from Ethiopia" Bryan comments in glee.

"Wait wait wait, I don't understand" Owen interrupts raising both hands at the faces of Kunle and Bryan as a signal to stop.

"When did you become traditional ruler?" He questions. His face distorted by disgust and confusion.

"I don't understand" Bryan responds

"What about Edith?" Owen inquires

"Please just leave that girl alone. As long as she's in school,I don't trust her. I'm very sure she's dating another guy

"Bryan! How can you say she's doing such a thing?"

"How can he not say she's doing such a thing" Kunle cuts in.

"All girls are unfaithful,including your mother and sister" Owen replies.

"Please don't insults my mother" Bryan retorts in displeasure.

"Don't bring my sisters into this. What has what I said got to do with our mother?" Kunle asks angrily.

"Ah ha! Is it that bad to classify your mother and sisters as girls? Were you mothers not once girl?"

"You don't understand" Bryan explains. Edith is in a private university where there are rich kids,besides our university is on strike and I can't go and visit her from home because I cannot ask my parents to give me money to go and see my girl friend"

"So that's why you think she's cheating on you?"

"Owen you still don't get it. Girls like enjoyment,gifts,comfort,they like for someone to be there and keep them comfort,they like attention and I'm not there to give all those things to Edith".

"Please let's take a stroll while we talk about this topic so that we don't disrupts their dance practise,we are already distracting them with our loud arguments" Kunle advises.

The three guys walked out of the compound as they continue to argue and gesticulate in a bid to enforce their points, gained attention, approval and express disapproval...
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment