Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Monday 4 April 2016

Ballerina continues...

By 00:05
Their father starts laughing as he covers his face with his left palm.
"Igbabonelimi" He said as he keeps laughing.

"Whatever, And you used to dance and somersault, Owen reminds him. How come you are now telling us that nobody is dancing in this family"

"Listen my children,that was way back in the days when we were controlled by evil spirits".

"No way daddy! Owen revolts." Evil spirits cannot use what you don't already have inside of you. They can't create,they can't give talents. They only mess up gifts and talents by using them for their own purposes."

"Thanks a lot for using my words against me,that means my son is learning. But sincerely speaking, my only daughter will not be a dancer."

"Why daddy? Omo demands.

He looks at her and smiles

"Just say it already. Say it daddy! Omo continues. Say that I'm fat,I know that's what you want to say,go ahead and say it".

"You are fat like me, the food monster" Eromo interrupts with hands raised up.
And the sound of laughter echoed from one end of the sitting room to the other.

"But Daddy, Owen calls "remember you told us that the best way to live a fulfilled and purposeful life is to discover ones natural ability,develop it and make it have market value."

"You're absolutely correct my son" their father consents. And you need to be educated so as to be relevant in your sphere of influence" he adds.

"So,let her dance if she wants to" Owen continues.

"Alright you guys have won the first round of this debate. But in the next round,my wife will be sitting right next to me while the final hearing of the honourable house would be done". Their Dad informs them"

" As the court pleases" they are echo.

"Court..." Eromo roars at the top of his voice while hitting the dinning table with his left fist.
They all laugh heartily.

"Alright Daddy,I will see you later" Owen tells his Dad as he walks out of the sitting room.

"Will you not go with your younger sister?"

"No let him go". Omo cuts in. "I will go on my own".
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment