Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Friday 1 April 2016

The Gift of Time

By 03:58
Have you ever sat down like me at anytime thinking about what could have,what you could have done or the choices you would have made? Well if you haven't, I have.
Let me let you into some of it.
I wish I had studied mass communication,I wish I grew up with my parents and the list is endless. And after this line of thought,you then start to imagine what life could have been if you had those choices, but you didn't. And after the imagination,then comes the feeling of deep regret and pain.
But Hey! no matter how hard you try,you can't change what has happened in the past,you can't undo that bad choice you made,you just can't change it,because its past and its gone and I believe like Jesus says in Matthew that worry is a waste because it does nothing.
So instead of thinking of what could have happened, while don't you think of what can happen from now on. Why don't you start doing something with the life and time you have now,why don't you start making better choices from the picture of where you want to be.
Today I chose to forget what could have been and I start thinking about what can be from now on. And so help me God. FORGET WHAT YOU CANNOT CHANGE AND FOCUS ON WHAT YOU CAN BE FROM NOW ON. And so help you God.
Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment