Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Thursday 31 March 2016

Continuation of Part 2

By 23:22
When I was growing up I had an older sister who was good at doing business. From that tender age,she would think up idea of how to make money ,and in a few days implement the idea. And trust me she made the money. At the age of 10/15 years,she had somehow learnt to make ice cream and she sold the icecream and people bought. Then she set up lesson for younger children and collect money from their parents,the children in the compound/area then would beg to attend. I remember a child who wept profusely begging her mom to pay her lesson fee or the mom wouldn't go to market that day. The child's mom had to come beg my sister that she would pay the next day. She even employed me and a couple other people and payed us to teach with her. She made money to the point that my grandma sometime(because we grew up with her) would ask to borrow money from her. Wow!!!!there were a couple of other things she did too. She was good,she was good at doing business trust me when I say that.
That's my sister. And for a long time,I was lost in her identity,I wanted to be like her and get the applaused and praise that she was getting and get the results too. But that wasn't me. The harder I tried to be her,the harder I failed and felt miserable,and felt not good enough. Why? The answer is simple: Because I was living in another person's habitat.
Until I stopped comparing myself with my sister and accepted the fact that we all have our different habitat,I always felt not good enough. Until I accepted the fact that everythin/everyone God created has its natural habitat,I never lived in fulfillment.
So first of,let it become a living reality in your mind that God has put it in your and that you were created different from other,not until that happens,you would continue to struggle to be who you are.
Ask God today to help you find you natural habitat. Do yourself a favour and find that out. That's the only way to be productive...that's the only way to live happily ever after...

0 comments:

Post a Comment