Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Friday 16 September 2016

Note to Single Ladies (2)

By 02:52

I watched a video of one of Myles Munroe messages on marriage and one of the things he said made perfect said.

He said that what God gave to Adam before he gave him Eve was His presence. That means Adam was in God's presence and that's where Eve found him. So you can't bring a man from the bush and say,this is the man I want to marry and then drag him into God's presence. He first has to be in God's presence first!!!! For himself and by himself

That makes perfect sense.
What we do most times is get a guy from a club and then say I love you but you must serve God before I marry you.
If he ever agrees to that, it would at best be pretentious yes. Then when you get married,he comes and shows you the 'stuff' he's made of.

Let him know God for himself, not just a 'shurch goer' but a person with a relationship with Jesus!
That way, you won't have to dragggggg him to be a Lover of God,he would naturally do that. And encourage you to do same too

That's one of the reasons that made me say Yes to my man!

One crazy fact about me is that I have a lot of energy!
Yeah! I'm a mover,I have been told more than once that I work like a man and sometimes my body has to remind me that I'm still human so it goes to sleep without my permission. Lol
Anyway I have a lot of energy to do things and what better way to use that energy than for my creator. So I use it in the house of God.
This right there is one of the reason marrying my husband wasn't a mistake. He allows me serve God to the fullest of my ability without making me feel like I serve God 'too much'. In fact when it comes to issues with my service to and for God he doesn't put any boundaries

So ladies... Is he already there or do you intend to do the dragging in for the rest of your life?

Think about that!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment