Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Friday 29 July 2016

Memoirs of first time mummy Day2

By 05:37

After baby was born,something went wrong! He didn't cry!!!
What? After all my pushing? No tears?
N!o it can't be happening!
The doctors/nurses went to work to get him to cry or else it would mean something bad had happened or something really bad was about to happen...

They hit him several times,used a sharp object to pierce his side and my eyes was wide open,my ears waiting impatiently for that one sound! I asked the Doctor what was going on but she said if for the next five minutes nothing is heard,it would be bad new!!!!

Oh dear! I fainted!!!! You mean after all this stress this baby will now come and go and die...
No way Man!!!

Two minutes that looked like eternity passed and finally he cried!!!

My joy knew no bound! I forgot the pain that I felt earlier as I held the baby in my arms. he didn't even want to be fed,he just wanted to be cuddled...and cuddling I gave him.

But his crying didn't end. He cried to the point that people thought I did something to him. One nurse even asked me, "madam you pinch the pikin?".
What was I to answer. I was too weak to give a reply, he cried and slept off then woke up and picked up from where he stopped. To the point that after I was discharged, my name became "that madam wey him pikin dey cry all night"
Lolzzz I wouldn't blame them, as long as I had my baby in hand and he was alive every other thing was irrelevant.

Two days later we got home,happy and sound but he was still interested in singing the song of his people...

To be continued!

Hope you are enjoying the story so far?
Cheers!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment