Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Wednesday 30 November 2016

NEW STORY ALERT

By 18:17

Hello Peeps! Sorry for the long silence. When you have the kind of son that I have, you will know that you time and phone do not belong to you alone.
You know what I'm saying(in Tyler Perry's voice).
Anyways...

NEW STORY ALERT
Dear Mr. Husband
**********
'And now you may kiss the bride...'
The officiating minister said with a smile to the gorgeously dressed couple in front of him and Uche planted the long awaited kiss on the mouth of his new bride Ada

I watched from the bride's corner and I knew that this was the beginning of a new and different life for the friend I once knew Ada to be.
That thought alone was scary and if I was true to myself, the idea of 'change' itself always freaked me out including this.

The kiss lasted longer than usual, but the officiating minister still kept on smiling and soon signaled to the crowd to clap which then brought an end to the couples first kiss and for a brief moment I wished I was Ada.

I looked longingly at the two of them and couldn't stop wishing. Wishing I was the one dressed in beautiful made white dress she wore and the lovely gold colored shoes and accessories she added to her outfit. I desired to have what she had. Or maybe I just was plain jealous!

'My name is Clara and I'm the chief's bridesmaid. I'm about to take you on a ride in my best friend shoes

***Watch this space***
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment