Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Sunday 6 November 2016

PRIDE'S PROFILE by Thercee Murdee

By 14:57
My name is Pride..rude, arrogant and ungrateful..that's me.
My logo is: 'I can get whatsoever I need whenever and however'.

You can find me lurking in the deepest part of man's heart, yet I always have a way of showing forth myself.

One minute I'm sneering at a rather unfortunate person because they are not my kind, the next minute I'm taking the praise that was never mine in the first place.


I'm really good at making men fall, even those that claim they possess my counterpart.

I don't play games when I subtlety let men ignore friend's advice, so they unknowingly take the down turn. But I hardly take the blames.

I'm quite old, Old enough to have seen old and young men of different race go down the drain because I got stuck in them, yet I don't care. My only regret is that though I can be in all men, there are some that seem to subdue me, they follow the 'Greatest Master', he's actually the only one that can break me down.

They submit to Him and he daily teaches them to subdue me and learn to give all glory to Him.

Its a known fact that He alone deserves all praise, yet I still can't help but struggle for what's not mine...

So... that's me, My name is Pride and you just read my profile!


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment