Everybody Has A Story To Tell

Friday 9 December 2016

Dear Mr. Husband (3)

By 03:39
Dear Mr. Husband (3)

'Hey babe!' Uche announced as he walked into the sitting room from work that day

'You're back so early today. What happen? Ada asked walking to help him with his bag as he made to sit down.

We'll talk about that later' he said.

'Meanwhile, have you bought Clara's Itel Mag to read your story in it? He asked

'Emmm No I haven't, I would try to do that later. Clara told me people love the story already.

He smiled, maybe he had an idea why.

'Worry no more babe, I got you a copy.

He took his bag pack from the chair Ada had placed it on opened it to produced a magazine.
It had a flashy cover and one of Clara's picture was used as a cover page.

'Hmmm... I like this! Its so attractive, its alluring' Ada remarked turning the Magazine over and over admiring the design.

'Yeah' uche responded. You know Clara and concept are twin sisters' he remarked

'Oya go through your story while I use the bathroom. Uche said standing up and hurriedly rushing to the bathroom.

If he still knew his wife, after reading that story she would scream and look for him to hit him hard

He had to find shelter someplace and the bathroom was the perfect place. He would pretend he was doing No.2.that would discourage her from coming inside.

Ada wondered why he was hurried off to the bathroom but she didn't wonder for too long.

Shortly after opening the page where her story was featured, she began to read it and saw that something else was added.

She read further and her eyes flew wide open.

This had to be Uche's handwork! She knew he was up to something. She read the story to the end and screamed!

He was right. He still knew his wife.

'Uche!!!!!!!! What did you do? Ada asked screaming and banging on the bathroom door.

'Don't hide there, better come out oh'
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you added that part' Ada said with an embarrassing smile...

At least he could laugh from where he was. He laughed hard.
He allowed his mind go back to that night and he laughed out some more.

'I felt it was our story and some things cannot be left out of it' Uche replied from the bathroom with laughter still forming from his stomach.

Ada read the story again especially the part Uche had added and she couldn't believe it. Now she knew why people loved the story

Uche's part of the story...

'After we got to the hotel, I couldn't wait to sleep with her.
My heart beat increased at a tremendous rate.

I felt like a child who had waited for a long time to open a package from santa claus. The excitement was more than I could contain. It threatened to rip my heart in two if nothing was done to calm me down.
I took a bottle of water from the fridge and drank it in one gulp.

Our first kiss in church earlier has triggered all the passion I had for Ada and I waited to unleash the dragon within me.

'What was Ada still doing in the bathroom' I wondered impatiently

'Hummm, babe, you need any help?' I asked her.

'No I'll soon be out' she replied.

The soon was the next ten minutes later. She truly was teaching me patience but in the wrong way.

She came out with tears soaked eyes and I was wondering what was happening.
'I thought we were on the same page' I thought to myself.

'Please don't cry, please not now' I said mentally

'What's wrong Ada?' I asked

She busted out crying out some more

'I can't do it Uche, I can't' she said through sobs

'Do what? I asked. You can't do what?

And the sobs increased.
Oh dear!!! No one ever explained this part to me.

'Maybe we should skip this sex part till three months time, I don't think I can.

'Three months what' I said loudly in my head though

'Ok you know what, just relax, relax ok?.
I made her sit down and cuddled her on the bed till her mind was at ease. I saw she was calm and then I kissed her lightly on the cheek.

I had to tame my dragon! I had to forget about what I needed. That was hard, but that was what should be done.

'We have forever to go Ada, even if nothing happens today, we could always try another time' I whispered into her ears.

That was all I needed to say because immediately those words left my mouth a whole new Ada was born. A passion engulfed her like I have never known and we went to the moon that night together and came back exhausted.
Our body had become one and from that moment, I knew that our lives would be so much fun together.

I learnt that night that women may not be as complex as people say they are, all they need may be a little more understanding, a little bit of denying ourselves some immediate pleasure and maybe just maybe they will become all the best that the can be

Ada smiled after reading the story.

'Well it wasn't that bad afterall' She reasoned.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment